Statement of Faith
- That the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative written Word of God.
- The eternal existence of One True God who is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Savior of men, the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man.
- The creation, test and fall of man, as recorded in Genesis; His total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness.
- The Gospel of the Grace of God, how that Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose again the third day for our justification.
- The salvation of sinners by Grace, through faith alone in the perfect and sufficient work of Christ on our behalf upon the cross of Calvary
- Water baptism of believers by immersion in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The baptism of the Holy spirit as an experience essential to salvation, with the scriptural evidence, namely, speaking in tongues.
- The gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in I Corinthians, being exercised and practiced as manifest in the early Church.
- The Lord’s Supper, as a memorial for believers.
- The healing of the body by Divine Power, or Divine Healing in many aspects as manifested in the early Church.
- The eternal life of the believer and the eternal punishment of the unbeliever.
- The Spirit-filled life of separation from the world, and the perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith.
- The reality and personality of Satan and demons.
- The reality and ministry of holy angels.
- The personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His Church.
- The sanctity of marriage, as a life long exclusive commitment between one man and one woman.