– Preach and teach the anointed word of God within the church walls and to the community through various media.
– Rely on the grace of God and the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
– Worship the Lord Jesus Christ together.
– Have love-oriented family fellowship.
– Reach out to our community through volunteerism and seminars for secular life ministering to the whole life – spiritual, health, family, finances, etc.
– Encourage and foster spiritual maturity and church assimilation through small group interaction.
– Promote Christian education.
– Provide opportunities for ministry.
– Build organizational structure promoting and adapting to growth.
We affirm the Apostolic Doctrine:
– There is only one indivisible God One person of God.
– Water baptism in the name of Jesus is essential to salvation.
– Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues is essential to salvation.
– Follow Holiness without which no man can see God.